William Zeena, Jr.
Bill represents clients in a wide variety of complex business litigation matters, specifically including securities, real estate, corporate matters, ERISA and professional liability. Bill is experienced in securities arbitrations, ERISA disability litigation and other professional liability matters pertaining to lawyers, accountants and insurance agents. He has handled numerous litigation matters for one of the largest insurance companies in the country, focusing on coverage issues, ERISA disability cases, interpleader matters and other insurance and annuity litigation. Prior to his legal career, Bill worked in the securities industry for more than 10 years. He was affiliated with the Legal and Compliance Departments of E.F. Hutton and Co., Inc. and L.F. Rothschild & Co., Inc. for a total of four years and was an investigator in the Enforcement Division of the New York Stock Exchange for more than six years. Over the course of his career, Bill has handled hundreds of securities arbitrations, regulatory investigations and civil litigation matters for numerous broker/dealers and their registered representatives.
Over the last 15 years, Bill has had articles published in The Review of Securities and Commodities Regulation, Trusts & Estates magazine, the New York Law Journal and certain Practicing Law Institute securities publications. He has also given lectures on many securities-related topics, including a presentation at New York University in New York City.
- St. John’s University, B.A.
- New York Law School, J.D., 1990, cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Brodsky, D. & Zeena, W., “Representing a Corporation and its Employees,” The Review of Securities and Commodities Regulation, Vol. 25, No. 2, at 13 (1992)
- Kochman, R. & Zeena, W., “Protective Measures and Considerations in Litigation,” Trusts & Estates, Vol. 131, No. 12, at (1992)
- Feinman, M. & Zeena, W., “Election of Remedies Statute’s Effects on Holders of Mortgage Loan Guarantees,” New York Law Journal, Outside Counsel Column (March 11, 1992)